Pre-registration is now closed.
On-site registration will be held on the day of the ride.
||On-site Registration Fee
- Pre-registration will be accepted through September 22, 2014.
- Pre-registrants are eligible for a drawing for a Bag of Cash holding $250.
- On-site registration will be held the day of the race from 7:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m. in the lobby of the Crosby County Pioneer Memorial Museum on 101 West Main Street/US-82.
- We will only be able to accept cash or check on the day of the ride.
- Pre-registrants may pick up their ride packets on Friday afternoon at the Crosbyton Chamber of Commerce at 124 S. Berkshire or on Saturday morning before the ride in the on-site registration area. On-site registrants will be given ride packets upon registering Saturday morning. Packets include a bib number, collector t-shirt, meal tickets, and goody bag.
- We have introduced a new 36 mile ride this year that is still part of the original loop. It will allow riders to travel down into the canyon once without doing the full 100k.
- No refunds.